AYNI Foundation is committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This page explains
- who we are
- why we collect data
- how it is collected
- what data is collected
- how it is stored
- what we do and don’t do with it
- how to revoke consent for us to store this data
Who are we?
AYNI Foundation is the trading name of Ayni Ltd, which is registered in the UK at Companies House.
Our registered address is: Tan House, 15 South End, Bassingbourn, Royston, Herts, SG8 5NJ.
The Directors are: Davina MacKail and Nizami Cummins.
Why we collect data
We only collect data that you provide. This comprises:
- Email address
- Message (on contact forms)
How it is collected?
Data is collected via a contact or newsletter subscription form on our website.
How is it stored?
If you opted in to receive news and updates, your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS is added to to a database stored at Mailchimp.
What we do and don’t do with your data
- We do not share data with any person or entity other than the directors of Ayni Ltd.
- If you opted in to receive news and updates, we may from time to time send you news and updates.
Revoking consent for us to keep your data
You may revoke consent to receive email updates by
- using the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email
- updating your preferences using this link
- emailing us
- writing to us at BRIGHTLING HALL, BRIGHTLING ROAD, ROBERTSBRIDGE, EAST SUSSEX TN32 5EY
Specifically, the pop-up form that appears on the homepage uses a simple cookie to detect whether to show the pop-up or not, based on any previous interaction with it.
This pop-up form is powered by MailMunch.
Ayni Foundation May 2018